Senior QA Engineer (Remote)
We're looking for QA Engineers to join our dev team and make sure we deliver the best possible quality of our platform. We want you to help us create a new QA team.
About Talent Alpha
Talent Alpha is an enterprise-level tech talent platform that offers access to best-in-class software engineering talent, as a service. As a marketplace, the company connects global enterprises struggling with closing the 'tech talent gap' with small & medium size software houses in Europe. Syndicating to niche and very focused organizations, we provide a wide range of IT services, meeting the most challenging demands for technology expertise and talent. The platform delivers bias-free matching of IT talent with projects thanks to the AI engine that builds a comprehensive profile of every professional in the network, which ultimately delivers a deterministic match with the right project and team. Join us to become a part of the platform development team and help us deliver the product.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer or Tests Automation,
- Proactive approach, we look for someone who can help us to automate as much as possible and can drive the quality mindset in the platform team,
- Good knowledge of frameworks and tools used for tests automation: Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Appium or others,
- Working experience with testing APIs Endpoints (using for example Postman),
- Experience with creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases,
- Analytical approach with great attention to details,
- Knowledge of how to measure the quality and how to build metrics around it,
- Devotion to quality, high and smooth user experience,
- Working experience with scripting (Bash) and tasks automation,
- A genuine interest and drive in learning new technologies, the courage to give them a try, and wisdom to select the right ones,
- Teamwork is crucial for us - we want you to learn and grow with us!
Nice to haves:
- CSTE, CSTP or ISQTB certification,
- Working experience with packaging toolings like Gradle, npm, pip or others,
- Experience in enhancing CI/CD quality automation and tooling (like Sonarqube, Newman etc.),
- Experience with native cloud platforms environment (AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus, but don't worry - you can learn it with us!).
Remember the feeling of ending every day with an accomplishment, when every task you mark as done makes a visible difference and moves the project forward?
This is the kind of work environment we offer.
Our journey has begun. One day, probably pretty soon, we will offer the usual standard benefits but as for now what you gain by joining us is of a different nature:
- An open and agile environment where your voice matters,
- Quality-focused development with code reviews, tests, and frequent deploys,
- We have a well designed, solid, and audited cloud-native infrastructure (GitHub with Google Cloud and Firebase). You can learn and use many top cloud tools every day. Talent Alpha is officially Google Startup Spark!
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the team (you can count on in-house training, online courses, certifications, and more),
- The chance to continuously improve your skills,
- Team is experienced working full-remote,
- Flexible working hours and regularly working remotely, we meet for brainstorming sessions,
- A team of experienced and highly skilled people (both dev & business),
- A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with well-established funding,
- The hardware you need, including a top-quality laptop, up to two monitors, accessories etc.,
- 12-18k PLN gross UoP.